565 Beaudesert Beenleigh Road Wolffdene, QLD 4207$900 per week
For the Horse Lovers!
Acreage Semi-rural - Wolffdene QLD
This beautifully kept two-storey brick home is boasting an enormous amount of treats!
With the perfect set up for dual living, it has the full package upstairs, downstairs, and ALL AROUND the property.
*Please note this property is also listed for sale by Auction.
• Open room with potential to separate into a bedroom and living area
• Slate tiles & Security Screens
• 4 x built in robes
• Ensuite with Shower, Vanity, and Toilet
• Access to back yard
• Tv/Aerial Point
• Open room with access to back yard
• White tiles and Security Screens
• Hand Basin
• Through to Internal Laundry and access to back yard
• Small Bathroom with Shower and Toilet
• Carpeted internal stairs
• Lounge room with Security Screen to Balcony overlooking the Pool
• Brand New Split System Air Conditioning
• Kitchen with Electric Oven and Cooktop, tall benchtop
• Dining Room, sliding doors to small balcony outside and GLORIOUS views!
• Top and Bottom Gates on external stairs to back yard
• 2 x Linen Cupboards in Hallway
• Bedroom 1 with Ceiling Fan, Security Screens
• Bedroom 2 with Ceiling Fan, Built in Robes and Security Screens
• Bedroom 3 with Ceiling Fan, Built in Robes and Security Screens
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• From entry there are double gates for added security with horses
• In ground Saltwater Pool, Kreepy Krawly, 6ft Timber privacy fencing and BBQ area
• Approx 5000L Water Storage at house
• Fenced House Yard
• Established Gardens
• Double Carport
• Machine or Normal Undercover Storage area behind stallion stables
For the Horse Lovers!
• 6 Lock up Stables, freshly painted and pressure cleaned concrete floors
• Additional Apron Awning with crusher dust
• 2 x large Stallion Stables, concrete floor and freshly pressure cleaned
• 4 x Stables with crusher dust, freshly cleaned and painted
• Small dwelling in photos is the old dairy farm – Useful for a fully secured storage area with power and water, and it’s own courtyard
• 9 x Paddocks in total, most with day shelter or stable
• All paddock fences have council approved heights and gates to match
• Septic Sullage
• Full Pressure Town Water
• School bus stops at front of house
• Additional Rain Water Storage
• Electric Hot Water and Power
Some conditions of the tenancy are as follows (but not limited to):
•Horses are not permitted in the paddock directly behind the house yard as the septic system and trenches are located here. This area is fully fenced.
•The tenancy comes with a monthly pool service paid by the owner, with the tenant paying for any necessary chemicals
• The entire acreage must remain mowed/presentable at all times and horse manure mowed in or removed regularly
• The property is approved for a maximum of 5 horses.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4.32 acre
- 2 Garage