82 - 84 Pepperina Dr Logan Village, QLD 4207Sold $577,500
Pretty as a Picture Brick Home with shed on 1 1/4 acres
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Logan Village QLD
Tucked away from the road is this brick home that is as pretty as a picture on 4105 sqms. The entrance is so inviting as you meander up your driveway to the garage and carport at the house.
The open plan living creates space and the gorgeous design of the family room creates a “window wonderland” for you to enjoy the views overlooking your property. The kitchen has plenty of bench space and a dream for the cook who can spread themselves out whilst cooking.
The three large bedrooms and the storage space is fantastic. If you are looking for a spacious home but not too big with plenty of room to move outside but easy too look after, this is the perfect property for you. There are new carpets throughout and the property is immaculately presented.
Please call to arrange your exclusive viewing.
At a glance –
A short 4 minute drive from the Logan Village State School, Woolworths supermarket and surrounding local businesses.
• Large open plan Kitchen / dining / lounge with feature window
• Spacious Kitchen with breakfast bar electric oven & cook-top & dishwasher
• Easy flow indoor to outdoor entertainment areas
• 3 Bedrooms with robes (Master bedroom with reverse cycle air con, direct access to front patio, ornate security screens, walk in robe, ensuited with shower & toilet)
• Internal laundry with storage
• Bathroom with shower & bath
• High Ceilings
• Separate toilet
• Ample storage
• Double lock up garage plus carport with remote control doors (3 Car accommodation)
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• approx 6m x 6m Shed with double roller doors, power & lights
• Fully dog Fenced rear yard
• Gravel driveway
• Electric Hot Water
• HSTP system
• Trickle feed town water
• Gutter guard
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4105 m²
- 3 Garage