5 Cherney Lane Yarrabilba, QLD 4207Sold $343,000
Sure to impress - Brick home with 2 living areas
House Sold - Yarrabilba QLD
Conveniently located within walking distance to the water park & shops with soon to be schools and sports park. This home is in a fantastic location for the family with young children and for added convenience, a school bus in the estate makes life easy without having to do the mad school rush in the morning.
Located between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometers from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Here is your opportunity to be part of a vibrant community and a great place to live.
This lovely home boasts large bedrooms with built in storage and ceiling fans throughout. The generous master bedroom has a walk through robe and is ensuited with a toilet & shower. A spacious, modern kitchen leads into open plan living with easy flow indoor to outdoor areas – perfect for entertaining.
• 3 bedrooms plus a Study with robes & Ceiling fans throughout (Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk through robe, ensuited with toilet & shower)
• Lounge room with ceiling fans and tv point
• Kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, 900mm 5 burner gas cook-top, electric oven, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & glass splash back
• Open plan dining / kitchen / lounge
• 2nd living area
• Reverse Cycle Air con
• Easy flow indoor – outdoor living to the alfresco dining area
• Walk in storage cupboard
• Bathroom with shower & bath
• Separate toilet
• Back yard with security fencing
• Gas point in the lounge for gas heating & alfresco dining for a BBQ
• Security screen doors
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Fly screens
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 320 m²
- 2 Garage