32-34 Riemore Circuit Tamborine, QLD 4270Offers over $700,000
Brick Family home with Mountain Views & Shed on 4086sqms
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
Nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain is this stunning 4 year young home that is as pretty as a picture on 4086sqms of ‘flood free’ land.
The entrance is so inviting with rose gardens and stepping stones to the front door. The easy maintenance gardens allows you to just enjoy your property without constant work.
There is side access to the shed at the back of the property and fully fenced for safety and security for pets & children.
Built by Newstart homes the property has the luxury of Ducted heat & air conditioning throughout so that the home can be maintained at the optimum temperature all year round. The kitchen is heaven, with a butlers pantry and expertly planned for efficiency with modern appliances. This is not just functional with oodles of storage, it is a show place and the centre for all of your entertaining.
With wall to wall spaciousness, two living areas, alfresco dining, parents retreat, there is easy living spaces for everyone.
At a glance:
• School bus pulls up in the estate, primary & high school within 15 minutes drive
• 20 minutes to the M1 & major shopping centres
• Less than 45 minutes to Gold Coast or Brisbane
• Built by Newstart homes approx 4 years old
• Brick & Colourbond
• Alarm system
• timber floating floor
• Ducted heat & air
• formal entrance
• Open Plan / Kitchen / Dining / Lounge
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, plumbing provision for fridge, tiled splash back, 900mm electric cook-top & oven, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar , butlers pantry also with a sink, storage & all fitted out
• formal lounge
• back verandah
• second living area
• Wide hallways
• High Ceilings
• separate toilet
• bathroom with shower & bath
• children’s wing
4 Bedrooms with Robes (Master bedroom – ceiling fan, walk in robe plus sliding robe, ensuted with separate toilet, free standing bath, his and her basins & shower)
• Crimsafe on all sliding doors & flyscreens on windows
• roll down blinds on the back windows
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• automated gate, no motor
• rain water tanks approx 65,000 litres
• fully fenced
• 2 bay shed and awning
• solar hot water & electricity
• side access from double gate
• Mountain views
• Approx 9 x 6 shed with awning, manual roller doors, power & lights plus another rainwater tank at the shed.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4086 m²
- 3 Garage