18-28 Killigrew Rd Tamborine, QLD 4270$549,000
Your own Hobby Farm on 5 acres
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
Calling all animal lovers!!! Located in a quiet street in Tamborine is this 5 acre, family friendly acreage. This property is ideally suited for the owner who would like a hobby farm or has a menagerie of kids & animals.
With Great fencing & flood free useable land, this property is ideally suited for sheep, goats, horses, cows, chickens, dogs, pigs, ducks & cats.
Sit in total privacy on your back verandah with views of the mountain. Over look the children whilst they have a field day playing in the yard or tennis court. No need to tackle the morning school traffic either as the school bus pulls up at the front door.
For parents comfort there is two separate living areas designed to give you some private space.
There is also a three bay shed & workshop for the man to escape.
• 5 Bedrooms plus a study (Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite)
• 2 Bathrooms
• Separate Toilet
• Ceiling Fans
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Recently renovated kitchen with stand alone stainless steel gas cook-top & electric oven, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry & dishwasher.
• Back Verandah / Entertainment Area
• Double Carport
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Dog Fenced House Yard
• 3 Paddocks
• Tennis Court with Flood Lights
• Vegetable Garden
• Animal Enclosure
• 3 Bay Carport plus storage & workshop area
• Large Chicken Pen
• Garden Shed
• Views of Tamborine Mountain
• Under 1 hour to Brisbane & the Gold Coast
• Pay TV & ADSL Broadband available
Investors please not the property is rented at $580 per week.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2 hectare
- 5 Garage