99-107 Nash Road Jimboomba, QLD 4280Leased
Dams, Shed, Arena - What More Could You Want?!
Acreage Semi-rural - Jimboomba QLD
A horse lovers delight!
Both close enough and far away enough from the beating heart of Jimboomba is this modern & renovated home boasting perfect horse amenities and plenty of room for the growing family.
Driving down the long driveway you will cross over and pass the 2 very large dams on the property and travel past the generously sized front paddock. You will pull up to the house yard and find this property is full of surprises and eagerly waiting the perfect tenant.
Travel past the house yard and you will be in the separate yard surrounding the massive 5 bay machinery shed. At the shed you will find single phase power, a wash bay, a 20,000L water tank, & dog proof fencing. Further across the property is the impressive Todd Cunningham EDL arena. In total there are 2 very large, open paddocks, which could easily be segregated into smaller paddocks for ground management.
The house is dressed to impress with modern renovations and thoughtful improvements.
This is everything you have been waiting for!
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum horses limited to 2 and outdoor pets only on application
At a glance:
• Entry onto open plan living/dining/kitchen & lounge
• Storage cupboards
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooktop & oven, rangehood, dishwasher, feature fixtures on sink, large walk in pantry with microwave provision
• Hidden laundry in kitchen with front loader provision and wash tub
• Security screen to outside
• Lounge with reverse cycle air conditioner
• Bedroom 1 with flyscreens, blinds, and overlooking front yard
• Bedroom 2 with flyscreens and blinds
• Master bedroom with flyscreens & built in robes
• Separate toilet with exhaust fan
• Renovated bathroom with large shower & vanity
• Concrete path around entire house
• Large gravel area for parking
• Concrete slab with plans for 2 car carport
• Back & front alfresco areas
• 2 large dams, 1 deep enough to swim horses
• Todd Cunningham EDL arena
• 20,000L water storage at shed with provision for pump and trickle feed to house tanks
• Wash bay
• Lights to 5 bay machinery shed, no power points, whirly birds for insulation
• Shed and house yard are dog fenced, remainder of property strand fenced for horses
• 2 x 8000L water tanks at house
• Electric hot water
• Wall mounted clothesline
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7 acre
- 7 Garage