565 Beaudesert Beenleigh Road Wolffdene, QLD 4207Leased
For the Horse Lovers!
Acreage Semi-rural - Wolffdene QLD
This beautifully kept two-storey brick home is boasting an enormous amount of treats!
With the perfect set up for dual living, it has the full package upstairs, downstairs, and ALL AROUND the property.
• Open room with potential to separate into a bedroom and living area
• Slate tiles & Security Screens
• 4 x built in robes
• Ensuite with Shower, Vanity, and Toilet
• Access to back yard
• Tv/Aerial Point
• Open room with access to back yard
• White tiles and Security Screens
• Hand Basin
• Through to Internal Laundry and access to back yard
• Small Bathroom with Shower and Toilet
• Carpeted internal stairs
• Lounge room with Security Screen to Balcony overlooking the Pool
• Brand New Split System Air Conditioning
• Kitchen with Electric Oven and Cooktop, tall benchtop
• Dining Room, sliding doors to small balcony outside and GLORIOUS views!
• Top and Bottom Gates on external stairs to back yard
• 2 x Linen Cupboards in Hallway
• Bedroom 1 with Ceiling Fan, Security Screens
• Bedroom 2 with Ceiling Fan, Built in Robes and Security Screens
• Bedroom 3 with Ceiling Fan, Built in Robes and Security Screens
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• From entry there are double gates for added security with horses
• In ground Saltwater Pool, Kreepy Krawly, 6ft Timber privacy fencing and BBQ area
• Approx 5000L Water Storage at house
• Fully Dog Fenced House Yard
• Established Gardens
• Double Carport
• Machine or Normal Undercover Storage area behind stallion stables
For the Horse Lovers!
• 6 Lock up Stables, freshly painted and pressure cleaned concrete floors
• Additional Apron Awning with crusher dust
• 2 x large Stallion Stables, concrete floor and freshly pressure cleaned
• 4 x Stables with crusher dust, freshly cleaned and painted
• Small dwelling in photos is the old dairy farm – Useful for a fully secured storage area with power and water, and it’s own courtyard
• 9 x Paddocks in total, most with day shelter or stable
• All paddock fences have council approved heights and gates to match
• Septic Sullage
• Fully Pressure Town Water
• School bus stops at front of house
• Additional Rain Water Storage
• Electric Hot Water and Power
Some conditions of the tenancy are as follows (but not limited to):
•Horses are not permitted in the paddock directly behind the house yard as the septic system and trenches are located here. This area is fully dog fenced.
•The tenancy comes with a monthly pool service paid by the owner, with the tenant paying for any necessary chemicals
• Pets are permitted at the property. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THEY BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE HOME
• The entire acreage must remain mowed/presentable at all times and horse manure mowed in or removed regularly
• The property is approved for a maximum of 5 horses.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4.32 acre
- 2 Garage