78 - 80 Pepperina Dr Stockleigh, QLD 4280Sold $606,000
Brick Family Home with 3 Living areas & 2 Sheds
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Stockleigh QLD
Are you looking for harmonious family living with a large brick family home? If so, this beautiful home in Stockleigh is picture perfect for you and your family to enjoy and unwind.
This large 4 bedroom home plus a study has been designed so that it can easily house an extended family or plenty of children. There are 3 living areas plus 2 Dining Rooms and plenty of space for everyone. The kitchen is the hub of the house with easy flow indoor / outdoor living that leads to the back entertaining area.
But wait, there is more……………. The property is fully fenced for safety and security for the children and pets and did you say you wanted a shed???? This property will be the envy of all your mates as you don’t just get one shed – You get TWO!!!!
Shed number one is approx 9m x 11m and ideal for the person with all the toys. Store the extra muscle car, boat, horse float or caravan as the door height is 3m for that extra clearance plus wait….. there is more….. the car hoist is also included!!!
Shed number two is Approx 6m x 6 m with double manual roller doors and power.
Great location for the family with children as there is a selection of local state schools and private schools including Canterbury College. For added convenience, the school bus pick up is at the start of Pepperina Drive.
Only a stones throw from Logan Village and 44 klm from Brisbane this is an ideal location for the commuter. Enjoy the acreage lifestyle without losing city conveniences.
Did you Know??? George Hawkins and Will Elworthy took up land here on 1 September 1863 and named the area in memory of Elworthy’s home in Devon. George’s wife Mary Ann was Will’s sister. The Hawkins family planted willows from St Helena along the Logan River. Mary Ann provided midwifery services to local women and her daughter often rowed them both downstream to Logan Village to deliver babies.
• Hallmark home approx 18 – 20 years
• Outdoor entertaining area
• crimsafes screens throughout
• ducted heat and air
• Games room – access to outdoor entertainment area
• Formal Lounge
• Formal Dining
• Open plan kitchen, dining, lounge
• kitchen with breakfast bar electric cook-top & oven, dishwasher, island bench
• 4 Bedrooms with ceiling fans & robes (Master with tv point, ceiling fan, ensuited, walk in robe, shower & toilet)
• 5th Room / office
• Main bathroom with shower and bath, seperate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Ample storage
• alarm system
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Solar Power 3.5kw with 17 panels
• electric hot water
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Fully fenced with chain wire and copper logs
• Approx 6m x 6m shed with 2 manual roller doors & single phase power
• Approx 9m x 11m Shed with 2 Roller doors, 3 metre height clearance & car hoist
• Fruit trees including avocado, lime, lemon
• Fire pit
• trickle feed town water & Rainwater
• gutter guard
• home treatment sewage plant
• Located in a no through road
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4045 m²
- 6 Garage