59 Lochview Ct Tamborine, QLD 4270$830,000
WOW!! This brick home is bigger than it Looks!!!
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
A drive by does not do this home justice. You must inspect the home to truly appreciate the property.
Nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain in the Reimore Downs estate is this stunning clean line contemporary home, that is superior in every way.
If you are in pursuit of excellence, this house is sophisticated & designed with understated elegance. It will please the most fastidious buyer looking for NO compromise in quality.
The kitchen is superbly designed & offers enormous built-in cupboard space. Designed for a large family there are 3 pantries and 2 fridge spaces. This is definately the hub of the home with easy flow indoor to outdoor living. Spread yourself out whilst cooking as there is plenty of beautiful stone bench space & with premium stainless steel appliances the cook in the house will love how functional and practical this kitchen is.
The house has been designed with a Holistic Living approach for unified, harmonious family living. With wall to wall spaciousness, three living area & alfresco dining there is easy living spaces for everyone. Ducted heat & air conditioning throughout ensures that the home can be maintained at the optimum temperature all year round and the solar power helps reduce the costs of electricity.
With 5299m2 at the end of a culdesac, this home overlooks the lakes & parkland. If you have a caravan, boat or trailer there is rear access to the 3 bay shed with high door clearance for those extra high vehicles.
So many features, it is hard to list them all. Please call to book in your exclusive viewing.
At a glance:
• School bus pulls up in the estate, primary & high school within 15 minutes drive • 20 minutes to the M1 & major shopping centres
• Less than 45 minutes to Gold Coast or Brisbane
• Built by Coral Homes approx 6 years old
• High ceilings
• Ducted heat & air
• Games room / family room
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Security screens
• Timber entrance door
• Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
• Huge big kitchen with ceasar stone tops, island bench, breakfast bar, 900mm gas cook-top, electric oven, blanco stainless steel appliances, dishwasher , 3 pantry’s, 2 fridge provisions
• Easy flow indoor out door living
• great storage space in garage, remote control door
• Internal laundry
• 6 Bedrooms ( Master bedroom – ceiling fan, tv point, walk through robe, ensuite with walk behind shower & toilet)
• Children’s retreat with another living area where 3 of the bedrooms come off
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• large alfresco dining with extra power points & tv point
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Fully fenced for little dogs
• backs onto the lake
• 12m x 9m Shed with 3 roller doors 3m high & last door is 3.2m high designed for caravan / horse float /boat / trailer. Lined with sisalation & built in benches & shelving
• Backs onto park land
• approx 65,000 litres rainwater storage with a provision to connect to trickle feed
• 3 phase power
• House is wired to network all the bedrooms but not connected
• HSTP system
• Rear access
• School bus in the estate
• 4.2 kw solar panels, 22 panels in total
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5299 sqm
- 5 Garage