55-63 Garden Rd Cedar Creek, QLD 4207$799,000 Negotiable
Stunning Family Home
House - Cedar Creek QLD
The owners built their home just over 8 years ago with family in mind. The kids have moved on, and now it’s time for Ray and Stephanie to move on too.
Nestled in the region of the Gold Coast Hinterland, the home is walking distance to the highly regarded Cedar Creek State School and the Albert River. Ideally locatedjust 45 minutes from the Gold Coast or Brisbane city.
Set on 4 acres in a quiet no through road the property offers all the benefits of country living you would expect. The home is set far back from the road affording privacy with an outlook over the easy maintenance block.
The upper level of the home boasts 4 Large sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, the main with ensuite and walk in robe.The Balcony offers a view of the property to soak in the country charm capitalising on the cool summer breezes, perhaps sipping a glass of wine.
Downstairs is all about easy living. The feeling of space you appreciate in your acreage surroundings is not lost when you enter the open plan lower level. Spacious kitchen,third bathroom, dining, entertainment, formal lounge & dining all form a seamless living space. Both front and rear decks offer a great choice of outdoor entertaining.
• 4 Large bedrooms main with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 Bathrooms
• Large Kitchen with island bench and walk in pantry
• Stainless steel appliances
• Formal lounge and dining
• Large family area with casual dining
• Indoor entertaining/games area
• Large laundry with laundry chute from upper level
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Ceiling fans
• 2 car garage
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Large outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
• Court yard
• 6x9m colour bond shed with concrete floor power and lighting
• Garden shed
• Chook yard
• 4 acres of cleared usable land
• Summer stream
* Solar hot water
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4 acre
- 2 Garage