5-7 Platt Place Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272$998,000
Romantic Tuscany Getaway
House - Tamborine Mountain QLD
Romantic Tuscany getaway nestled in beautiful gardens up in Tamborine Mountain with tranquil areas and paths to wonder. with private rainforest gardens, it provides an atmosphere for guests to completely relax.
This stunning purpose-built Tuscany home offers an amazing opportunity to purchase a lifestyle and business all in one, an opportunity to own and operate an established Bed & Breakfast, recognised for being a luxurious 4.5 Star AAA Rated accommodation. But, you don’t have to purchase as a business, if you are after a luxury home with plenty of room, then have a look at “Villa Della Rosa”!
Tamborine Mountain is an iconic holiday location for interstate and overseas visitors, a weekend destination for the Gold Coast and Brisbane and an amazing wedding location, with restaurants, markets and wineries to enjoy. Summer provides stunning weather while winter will bring guests seeking romantic wood fires, and a cosy place to relax and have a glass of wine.
At a glance:
• 5 stunning bedrooms all featuring different themes & styles
• All bedrooms with air-conditioning, ceiling fans
• 4x double spa, 1x single spa
• Extra storage in a large loft space
• Recently painted outside and renovated guest bedrooms, with new furniture
• Tuscany style courtyard leading to reception area
• Lounge room with fireplace, library & Movies
• Spacious sunroom provides wonderful storage or use as an office
• The spacious designed kitchen with gas cooktop, extensive bench-tops, quality appliances and walk in pantry
• Breakfast room and formal dining area
• Second lounge area within kitchen
• Gas hot water and gas stove
• Large office or can be used as 6th bedroom
• Downstairs guest powder room
• Separate laundry with access to private paved entertainment area
• Car Parking: 1 garage, currently used as workshop, up to 4 undercover carparks, 3 guest car parks
• ‘extensive chattels list’
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Access to an impressive edible organic garden, featuring large established exotic Fruit trees and flowering herbs & shrubs.
• Multiple peaceful sitting areas around the property
• Gazebo area for entertaining
• Manicured gardens
• chicken coop with separate access to get fresh eggs
• 2 x 35,000 litre concrete water tanks
• 3m x 2m fully sealed and insulated shed (originally installed to grow mushrooms)
• Fully sealed driveway
• 2.1 kw solar power
Inspections are welcome by appointment only, call Tundra for more information.
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2188 m²
- 2 Garage