4-14 Jersey Rd Tamborine, QLD 4270$695,000
Horse Friendly 6 1/2 acres with Views to Brisbane
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
Embark on a love affair with the country? If you have been searching for the ideal home to raise your family in a harmonious lifestyle of freedom and relaxation, then look no further.
Nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain in a quiet no through street, you will find this horse friendly 6 1/2 horse acres. Built in 2011 the home has a separate lounge room plus an open plan kitchen / dining & family area with a wood burning fireplace to keep the entire home warm in winter while the reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool in summer.
If you are a horse lover there are large paddocks suitable for horses and livestock and plenty of room for the dogs to run. The barn shed has power, a laundry & its own rainwater tank and the awning has been converted to into two 3.5m x 3.5m stables with lights.
Perfectly position in the quiet village of Tamborine with Tamborine Mountain as your backdrop and beautiful views towards Brisbane from the veranda. Please call to arrange your exclusive viewing.
• 2011 build, Brick & Steel Frame Home
• House size – 134.5 m2 (Verandah is under roof with a 51.68m2 space)
• Security screens and doors
• Internal Laundry
• Bathroom with bath & shower
• Separate toilet
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• 4 Bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite: shower & walk in robe, ceiling fan)
• Open Plan kitchen / dining / family with wood burning fire place
• Easy flowing from indoor to outdoor entertainment area
• Kitchen with Breakfast bar, Stone bench tops, Electric oven, Induction cook-top & Dishwasher
• Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• 4 paddocks for the horses & two yard areas
• 2 stables
• 2 Dams, one spring feed.
• Barn Shed with power, a built in laundry & rainwater tank
• Old Thunderbox with power
• Fruit & Nut trees including Macadamias, Pecan, Olive, Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Passionfruit, Lime and Kaffir lime.
• Solar power & Hot Water 1.5 kw
• 2 Rainwater tanks, 24,500 litres each, plus 1 x 13,000 litre tank
• Taylex Greywater System (Advanced Blower System with UV Filter
• School bus picks up at 200 metres up the road and drops off directly out the front
• House is wired to be run off a generator
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 26000 m²
- 3 Garage