3102 Beaudesert Beenleigh Rd Birnam, QLD 4285Sold $730,000
Executive living on 6.964 acres & Shed
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Birnam QLD
This is ideal acreage living at its best, set right back off the road this executive residence will suit a large family, Situated on 6.94 acres and backing onto flagstone creek, this lifestyle offers an escape from hustle & bustle of city life.
The grandeur of this home will relax & entice you. With 5 bedrooms in total & multiple living areas this home offers the perfect family solution. The ducted heat & air conditioning throughout ensures that the home can be maintained at the optimum temperature all year round.
The kitchen is complete and so well planned it will be an inspiration to any cook. With top of the range appliances that will make you twice the cook in half the time.
Open flowing living leads out to a wonderful outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back of the property. A small motorcross course has been established for the young kids with motorbikes and the acreage is horse friendly.
Located approx 7klm from Tamborine Village heading towards Beaudesert.
• Approx 5 year old family home
• 5 Bedrooms with ceiling fan & robe (Master has ensuite with shower & bath)
• Internal laundry with storage
• Separate toilet
• open study
• Ducted Heat & Air
• Family room
• Formal Dining
• Media Room
• Timber Blinds throughout
• Double lock up garage with remote doors
• Large Open plan kitchen with gas cook-top, electric oven, provision for a plumbed fridge & breakfast bar
• Casual Family Room
• Outdoor Entertainment area with TV point
• Tinted Windows throughout
• Fly screens throughout
• approx 54000 litres of rainwater storage
• 5 bay shed with workshop and 3 roller doors. Approx 18x 8.5m with lights and power points.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 28100 m²
- 5 Garage