210-214 Bottlebrush Drive Jimboomba, QLD 4280Offers Over $600,000
Family Home with Shed
Acreage Semi-rural - Jimboomba QLD
This well thought-out GJ Gardner home provides an ultimate get away for families where lifestyle is most important. Set on a generous 4000sqm fully fenced block & backing on to the local park for the kiddies to head down to, this property will surely impress and meet the high expectations found within the sought after Jimboomba Woods estate.
The rendered facade and simple yet elegant gardens promise a stand out home yet welcome you inside to a single level floor plan that remains comfortable enough to raise the family and still have all the luxuries of a brand new build.
The heart of the home, the kitchen, beats with warmth at the centre of the open plan living and dining area and invites you in for seemless entertaining for friends and family. And what a night it will be! The recessed, stacker doors to the back alfresco allow you to transform the entire area into one fiesta of space where everyone can sit together. The butlers pantry permits a hidden mess for those glorious functions but offers plentiful storage and space. As you whip up a frenzy over the large gas cook-top your guests can join you at the breakfast bar across the large island bench – never a compromise on space.
This home boasts other functional and stylish features such as a private media room, family bathroom, separate toilet plus more!
Some features of 210-214 Bottlebrush Drive include:
• Large 1.2m feature front door
• 4 bedrooms with ceilings fans and built in robes
• Private media room with cavity sliders
• Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Open kitchen with stone bench tops, Omega gas cook-top and electric oven, Omega dishwasher, butler’s pantry
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen area
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Internal laundry with cavity slider, washtub and access outside to outside
• Master retreat with access to alfresco
• Private ensuite with large shower, his and hers vanity and toilet
• Double lock up garage with automatic door
• Landscaped gardens designed for low maintenance and water efficiency
• Large established grassed area for family fun
• Spacious back alfresco to soak in the great Queensland climate
• 2 x bay shed with workshop and personal access door
• 5000L water catchment tank at house
Homes of this calibre in the sought after Jimboomba Woods estate are in high demand so don’t hesitate in booking a private viewing today.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4004 m²
- 4 Garage