2017 Beaudesert Beenleigh Road Tamborine, QLD 4270Offers from $460,000
Acreage Starter or Investment property
Acreage Semi-rural - Tamborine QLD
Located in the foothills of Tamborine Mountain, and within the Tamborine Mountain school catchment area, is this versatile home with plenty of different options for each and every buyer. Whether you are looking for an entry-level acreage home, a combined work & home area, extended living for the family, or an investment property – this property can do it all!
Boasting neat presentation, acreage, main road exposure and dual access, all located within 45 minutes to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast you really are getting the best of both worlds.
The features of the property are as follows:
* Fully renovated metal frame house with insulation
* 2 Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom with shower vanity and inset bath tub
* Internal laundry with wash tub and external access
* Living room with open fire place
* New kitchen with electric oven and stove top
* Ceiling fans throughout
* 1 x underground concrete tank 22,000 litres with pump
* Shade sail for car parking
* 4 separate rooms
* 1 Bathroom
* Kitchenette area
* Open living room
* 2 flat and usable acres
* Accessible bore
* 2 x car undercover parking
* Solar power 4.9 kw solar power – 30 panels in total.
Just a short 12 minute drive to Tamborine Mountain which has a variety of tourist attractions, supermarkets, restaurants, petrol stations, banks, as well as being in the close proximity to schools makes this a great property for any family.
Investor’s please note: This property as a whole would achieve an approximate $500 per week rent return.
Want to know more? Call us today to schedule your own viewing of this delightful property.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8094 m²
- 2 Garage