173 Biddaddaba Creek Road Biddaddaba, QLD 4275Offers over $1,200,000
Queenslander on 20 acres with Olive Grove, Bore & Dam
Acreage Semi-rural - Biddaddaba QLD
Embark on a love affair with the country. This 20 acre property is drenched in history and brimming with peace and tranquillity. If you have been searching for the ideal home to raise your family in a harmonious lifestyle of freedom and relaxation, then look no further. The wholesome atmosphere that is apparent the moment you arrive results from the perfect blend of past and present.
Certain to suit everyone who fantasizes about the ultimate rural lifestyle, this property could be equally suited to a hobby farmer or someone that would like the potential to earn some income from the property.
Set in the pristine Gold Coast Hinterland, at the base of Tamborine Mountain, it is only a short trip to Canungra or Tamborine, with easy access to Brisbane or the Gold Coast, under 1 hour away.
With 1100 Olive trees the owners were running a Olive Farm shop on the weekends. Whilst they are too busy to continue the business, the website and facility would still be available for anyone interested in pursuing this avenue.
Part of the romance of this property is the home with soaring 12 foot ceilings this home was part of the original dairy & cattle farm in the area. Other uses of the home over the years has been to board the local school teachers and the local Post office. The subtle use of retaining the solid timer original doors adds to the charm. Of course, the delightful location cannot be ignored, with its expansive views to the ranges. The verandahs are the perfect spot to relax in the evenings and reflect on the idyllic lifestyle.
On a practical note, the property has a comfortable carrying capacity for livestock there is a stable complex, dam, tack-room and 6 paddocks including the house yard and the olive grove. There is also a bore and dam with irrigation established to all the trees and around the property.
5 bedrooms in total, the Master bedroom and en-suite, are a wonderful retreat in themselves. A combination of Fans, reverse cycle Air conditioning & the fireplace ensures that the home can be maintained at the optimum temperature all year round. Squeals of pleasure can be expected when family and guests discover the claw-foot bath in the master bathroom.
Of course, the hub of every pastoral property is often the kitchen, and this one will not disappoint. Timber bench-tops house the gas cook-top and electric oven, premium stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and spacious walk in butlers pantry. Even the most fastidious of home-keepers will be elated.
• Approximately 160 year old queenslander
• Huge front verandah with decking
• timber french doors
• 12 ft ceilings
• open plan family room / dining with Fireplace, ceiling fans & surround sound speaker system
• VJ walls
• polished timber floors
• bedroom with fitted robe and ceiling fan
• large big office with french doors opening to the back verandah with reverse cycle air con
• master bedroom – reverse cycle air con, ceiling fan, french doors onto private balcony, fly screens, fitted out walk in robe, floor to ceiling robe, ensuited with timber vanity, toilet seat & corner shower
• Solid timber internal doors
• bedroom with access to patio through french timber doors
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• timber windows
• family room – ceiling fan &reverse cycle air con with access to verandah
• Bedroom with ceiling fan, no robe
• Timber kitchen with butlers pantry, stainless steel Dishwasher, 900mm gas Cook-top, electric oven, range hood, above bench cupboards, skylight, plumbed fridge provision in butlers pantry
• Formal dining with access onto back courtyard
• main bathroom – claw bath, shower,
goes through to the laundry with lots of storage and separate toilet, toilet has door out to the back as well
• under house carport plus wine cellar & storage area
• Back Deck / Entertainment area
• courtyard with pergola
• Organic Vegetable garden
• outdoor brick BBQ
• pump at dam with irrigation established from dam
• 2 rain water tanks to the house
• colourbond roof
• granny flat / teenage retreat with pot belly stove, ceiling fan, tv point & reverse cycle air con
• 1,100 olive trees approx 13 years old (Trees are all designed for mechanical harvesting)
• Bore down in stables – pumps up to header tank at the top of the hill, then gravity fed to the grove and numerous point around the property.
• orchard with watering from HSTP system
• Another out dwelling that was the Farm shop idea Teenage retreat or office to work from home with Back verandah
• post and rail fencing with house yard fully fenced for pets
• fox proof fencing around paddocks
• chicken pen /dog run
• Fruit trees including Cumquot tree, mandarins, lemons, limes, kaffir lime, fig tree
• Cubby house
• single phase power
• livestock are optional
• stables/shelter with tack room with power & Lights
• colourbond shed
• pump at the dam
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 80000 sqm