14 Mankina St Slacks Creek, QLD 4127Sold $360,000
Brick First Owner Home or Investors Special
House Sold - Slacks Creek QLD
Here is a real Charmer for the First Home Owner or investor. Brick Family home where convenience is an understatement. It is so close to everything, shops, public transport, train station, childcare centres, schools, medical centre, Logan Hospital & the M1.
The good neighbour fencing makes it ideal for a family with children and pets with a large flat 642m2 block with rear access to the 6m x 6m shed at the back where you can house the extra cars, bikes or boat. The house has had a mini makeover with the front rendered and roof repainted ready for it’s new owners.
All 3 bedrooms have fans and air conditioning with an open plan kitchen / dining / lounge with easy flow from indoors to the outdoor entertainment area that is perfect for kids parties or entertaining friends.
For the investors the rental appraisal is $340 – $362 per week.
Please call to arrange your exclusive viewing.
• 3 bedrooms (2 with robes) all with fans and Air Con (Master Bedroom ensuited)
• Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Lounge
• Kitchen with electric cook-top & oven, plenty of bench space & breakfast bar
• Separate Toilet
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Air conditioned
• Fly screened throughout
• Front of the house rendered brick and roof repainted recently
• Rear access to Double lock up shed approx 6m x 6m
• Single Carport
• Garden Shed
• Good Neighbour fencing for safety for pets and children
• Back Entertainment area with separate laundry off back verandah
• Electric Hot Water
• Solar Power 2.5kw
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 642 sqm
- 3 Garage