12 Kinabalu Dr Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272Offers from $450,000
Timeless Beauty on 1000sqms
House - Tamborine Mountain QLD
A timeless beauty oozing with character and charm, this 1950’s cottage that has been relocated from Hawthorne in Brisbane and to it’s new location on Tamborine Mountain.
Fully renovated, this mountain cottage is positioned on 1000sqms of flat to gently undulating land with a north easterly aspect. With a country style timber kitchen & polished timber floors the home has a cosy mixture of old and new.
Outside there is room for outdoor parking, rambling cottage gardens, room under the house for storage and a tree in the corner of the land that begs to be climbed.
Centrally located to Bush Walks, the Botanical Gardens, Schools, Waterfalls and Gallery Walk all within a short drive.
You only live once, so why not live beautifully on Tamborine Mountain which is a striking destination with personality plus.
• Front patio
• Approx early 50’s house relocated from Hawthorne in Brisbane
• Timber floors
• Ceiling fan throughout
• Ornate cornices
• Timber kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, electric cook-top & granite stone bench tops
• Combined toilet, shower & laundry
• Main Bathroom with shower over bath & toilet
• High ceilings
• 3 Bedrooms
• Back verandah
• pergola / patio
• north – east aspect
AROUND THE BLOCK
• 1000 sqms (1/4 acre)
• outdoor picnic area
• vegetable garden / cottage gardens
• Approx 45,000 litres of rainwater storage
• Home sewerage treatment plant
• electric hot water
• under house storage
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1000 m²