10-14 Munstervale Road Tamborine, QLD 4270Sold $635,000
Brick Family Home suitable for Dual Living & Shed on 2.5 acres
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Tamborine QLD
Are you looking for harmonious family living with an extended family? If so, this beautiful rural setting is picture perfect for you and your family to enjoy and unwind. This large 4 bedroom home has a 2nd kitchen and living area at one end of the house creating a great space for elderly parents or teenage retreat.
The kitchen is the hub of the house with easy flow indoor / outdoor living that leads to the closed in verandah where there is a 3rd kitchen / alfresco dining area overlooking the property. The house is fully air conditioned throughout ensuring that the home can be maintained at the optimum temperature all year round. For added ease there are shades on the windows to keep the house cool in summer and perfect for the night shift worker that has to sleep during the day.
But wait, there is more……………. The property is fully fenced for safety and security for the children and pets and a paddock for a horse. On entrance there is a circular driveway, and rear access to the huge shed and carport where you can store all your toys.
No more frantic morning rush to get the kids to school on time as the school bus pulls up in the street and this property is within the Tamborine Mountain School catchment area.
Live happily at the foot of the majestic Tamborine Mountain, with picturesque lakes and mountain views while still in close proximity to local schools, shops and recreational facilities.
What more do you need?
At a glance:
• School bus pulls up in the estate, primary & high school within 15 minutes drive • 20 minutes to the M1 & major shopping centres
• Less than 45 minutes to Gold Coast or Brisbane
• Security screens throughout
• Front Verandah
• Circular Driveway
• Casual Dining
• Casual Living
• Timber Country Kitchen with breakfast bar, Corner pantry, gas cook-top, electric oven
• Closed in back verandah with 3rd kitchen, ceiling fans & TV points
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Internal Laundry
• Ample Storage
• Separate Toilet
• Bathroom with bath & shower
• Alarm system
• Family Room / Rumpus Room
• 3 Bedrooms with robes (Master with ensuite, shower, toilet, basin)
• Formal Dining / 4th bedroom / Study
• House approx 10 years old
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• colourbond privacy Fencing
• Bitumen Driveway
• Single Carport
• Horse Paddock & Stable
• Fully Dog Fenced
• Approx 15m x 10m shed with power, carport & drive through access, 3 manual roller doors & wash bay/verandah area
• Bird Avairy
• 2.5 useable acres
• Electric Hot Water
• HSTP System
• Estate Town Water available
• Rainwater storage at house & shed
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 10100 m²
- 3 Garage